Application for Financial Assistance from The Black Pick-Ups of Arkansas
One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student who meets the following criteria:
- Single Parent
- Complete the admissions process and become fully admitted in a degree seeking or certificate program;
- Complete the annual financial aid process prior to award decisions;
- Attend classes regularly;
- Make significant academic progress each semester & maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5;
- Have financial need as determined by the federal aid formula;
- Maintain good character and sportsmanship.
This award is designated to assist with tuition, books, fees, housing and other college related expenses. It is not designed to generate a credit balance refund. These awards are considered when determining federal unmet need and will be listed on the Financial Aid Award Notification. If you feel that you meet the criteria and have financial need, please complete the information below.
Please submit completed applications to LaCresha Newton, Chief of Staff, Arkansas Baptist College, 1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202. Feel free to call 501-786-7369 or email email@example.com with any questions.
All applications MUST be received by August 31, 2012 to be considered.