Experienced Account Executive
Nexstar Broadcasting is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our Little Rock Arkansas team of marketing professionals. You will have the unique opportunity to develop client solutions utilizing KARK- NBC 4, ArkansasMatters.com, KARZ and Bounce Little Rock.
If you enjoy creating long term partnerships with your clients, are creative, analytical and organized, we want to talk to you. If you seek a progressive broadcasting company that will provide you with the tools and opportunity to grow your career, you need to talk to us.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- Development of new business on television, internet and mobile platforms.
- Sale of advertising time to existing direct clients and advertising agencies.
- Sale of sports, specials and non-traditional revenue projects.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret and present qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Customer service before and after the sale.
- Minimum 3 years television sales experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in word, excel and power point.
- College degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any questions, contact Terri Bush, Director Human Resources
Contact: Angie Lewis
Receptionist – KARK is seeking a full-time receptionist to work 8-5 Monday through Friday. A successful candidate will have prior experience answering multi-line phones and a great attitude! This position will answer the phone, greet visitors, open the mail, and assist the business office. Interested applicants should send a resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls. Nexstar Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
|Baptist HealthProgrammer IV|
|Hours:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Salary:||33,592 minimum pay|
Other Employment Web Sites